|Project Lead:||barkus, carcinogenius|
- Barrowton, large wooden walls surround this prosperous Northern town, which is slightly smaller than Stoney Sept in the Riverlands, but still the second largest settlement in the North after White Harbor. A port on the rivers connects Barrowton to the Sunset Sea via the Saltspear making the town critical to the Norths economy and transportation. The streets of Barrowton are wide and level, using wooden planks. The largest street runs from the main gate on the west, past the base of the stairs leading up to Barrow Hall, and to the east gate near Goldgrass.
- Great Barrow, a large, grassy hill surrounded by Barrowton and the windswept plains of the barrowlands, which contain several burial mounds called barrows. According to folklore the Great Barrow contains the grave of the First King of the First Men or a King of the Giants. Maester Kennet's Passages of the Dead mentions a curse was supposedly placed on the Great Barrow allowing none to rival the First King. The curse is said to have weakened and made corpselike any living man who pretended to the title, such as the Barrow Kings.
- Barrow Hall, a large wooden hall built on the Great Barrow. The hall has wooden walls and square towers. There is an old windmill and a grassy courtyard located near the gatehouse. Wide and wooden stairs lead up the hill to Barrow Hall's keep.
- Goldgrass, a modest keep of House Stout near the eastern gate of Barrowton within the wooden walls.
- Hamlets and Villages, surrounding Barrowton are a handful of small villages and hamlets, each with a few houses and buildings near fields and pastures. Beyond these structures is the vast plains of the barrowlands.
Barrowton was built in January 2014, led by barkus and carcinogenius. The current Barrowton replaced a very early version. (SeeForum )