|Type:||Castle, Village and Holdfasts|
Haystack Hall is the seat of House Errol in the northern portion of The Stormlands just southeast of the Kingswood. House Errol blazons their shield with a yellow haystack on a field of orange. The head of the house is Lady Shyra Errol. The only other known member of House Errol is Sebastion.
Haystack Hall on Imgur
- Location - situated on a lone mountain jutting up through a large forest clearing
- Materials - built using a unique white stone
- Main Village - located at the base of the mountain (northeast)
- Countryside - vast fields dominate the outer lands which are surrounded by forests
- Minor Builds - two forest holdfasts and one coastal holdfasts along with numerous hamlets
Haystack Hall features the Northern Stormlands style, notable for its white stone and militaristic characteristics. CaptScribble, MorrisMos, and syorre were responsible for the three holdfasts located on Errol Lands. Construction took around 4 months to complete, but the bulk of the build was constructed very early on. (See Forum )
The original Haystack Hall was built by Marken and has many of the same characteristics including a castle courtyard, tall square towers, a mountain location and vast fields surrounding the build.
InspirationHaystack Hall was heavily inspired by Castle Tarasp in Switzerland, even the geography and surrounding lands offer noticeable resemblances.
|Houses of The Stormlands|
| Great House · Baratheon of Storm's End ·
Major · Bolling · Buckler · Cafferen · Errol · Estermont · Fell · Gower · Grandison · Hasty · Herston · Horpe · Kellington · Lonmouth · Mertyns · Morrigen · Musgood · Peasbury · Penrose · Rogers · Seaworth · Staedmon · Swygert · Tarth · Trant · Tudbury · Wagstaff ·Wensington · Whitehead · Wylde ·
Landed Knights · Connington ·
Exiled · Cole ·