Write a quick history of the location here, a paragraph or two at most.
List some of the cool features in this build. If you were a tourist visiting this place, where would the guide take you?
- Write a list here!
- Use *s to make a new list entry!
- Wow! Cool!
Write about the construction. Write about anything you might think is interesting about the build. Here's some ideas to get you going:
- How many people helped you?
- How long did construction take?
- What did you build first? Last?
Be creative! Make your build interesting.
What did you use for inspiration?
** How did you use that inspiration? How did it take shape in the build?
* Were there any unique cultural perspectives that shaped the build? (Example: Dornish builds revolving around a stepwell or Winterfell being built around a hot spring so they could survive the winters).
|Houses of The Crownlands|
| Royal House · Baratheon of King's Landing
Noble Houses · Blount · Buckwell · Byrch · Bywater · Chelsted · Chyttering · Cressey · Darke · Edgerton · Farring · Follard · Gaunt · Harte · Hayford · Langward · Mallery · Manning · Massey · Pyle · Rambton · Rollingford · Rosby · Rykker · Staunton · Stokeworth · Thorne · Wendwater ·
Exiled · Targaryen ·