|Project Lead:||Seashellbs & Jryanfish91|
|Project Status:||Work in Progress|
- Upcliff Keep, Where the Finger's nobility reside, along with their small army.
- Upcliff Town, Most of the population of this Finger lives here. There is an inn, a tavern, a sept, a lighthouse, and boat quay.
- Overlook, An old holdfast built on the western entrance to the Finger.
- HOLDFAST #1, A small soldier's barracks lying on top of a hill just above VILLAGE #2, protecting the eastern entrance of the Finger.
- VILLAGE #2, A small village of soldier's families and quarry workers reside here around HOLDFAST #1.
- Sheep Farms, Three large sheep farms are located around the Finger, all with small communities of workers living off the wool they sell.
- Farming Hamlets, A few small to large farming hamlets are found throughout this Finger with large terraced wheat fields growing near the mountain's cliffside.
- Quarries, Near the base of the Finger are two large quarries, the primary income source of Upcliff is its sell of stone to nearby locations.
Make a nice slideshow of the build, you'll have to upload the photos, preferably with nice renders and captions connecting to the features listed. If there is an Imgur page for the build, link it in this section. Place it after before this section at the end of the Features text, right, 300 px.
Write about the application and construction process. Include anything you might think is interesting about the build process. How many people helped you? How long did construction take? What did you build first? Last? Were there any fun inside jokes you would like to share? Create a link to the Forum.
At this point, you should mention any former versions of the build. Provide pictures if available. This old builds give some perspective to our growth as a server and should be recognized. Create link to old forums if necessary.
Write about the real world or other inspiration for the build. If there was a specific image, insert a photograph of it, before the text, right, 300 px.
Perhaps you invented a backstory for the build, explain how your build imitates or differs from the inspiration. Were there any unique cultural perspectives that shaped the build? (Example: hot springs, oasis, a travelling fair, etc.) Create link to the Application Doc (if any)
If the build has a video (WesterosCraft Walks, Cinematic, other), place it here, before the text, right, 300 px. Describe what the video is about.